- Tel: 01727 815700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All articles must be clearly marked with the owner's name and should be kept in a good state of repair.
Senior School Uniform
- Blazer Navy blue blazer with badge, to be worn throughout the year.
- Skirt Pleated tartan skirt (to be no shorter than 5cm above the knee)
- Blouse Regulation white revere blouse
- Pullover Blue V neck pullover
- Fleece / Waterproof Fleece/Jacket Navy Blue school fleece or reversible waterproof/fleece jacket. (Optional - these are purchased through school).
- Socks or Tights Matching NAVY BLUE or BLACK tights or socks. Over the knee socks are not allowed. White socks, or neutral shade tights, should be worn with the summer uniform.
- Shoes Lower heeled plain black leather shoes only MAXIMUM HEEL 1 inch for summer and winter. These should be smart and suitable for heavy wear. If in doubt, please consult the school. Trainers, or trainer- type shoes, may not be worn. Ballet pumps are considered unsafe for school use.
- Summer Uniform Regulation blue and white cotton dress. Summer dresses may be worn from Easter, and until October half term. Alternatively, girls may wear short-sleeved white revere blouses with their tartan skirts. The regulation blue pullover may be worn with the summer dress.
- Scarf Regulation scarf, or plain black, navy or royal blue scarf.
- Hair Accessories These must be plain navy blue, brown or black.
- Jewellery Jewellery is not allowed other than a plain silver or gold religious emblem and/or one plain stud in each ear.
- Bag / Briefcase A sensible, sturdy bag, preferably one which can be carried on the back.
- Accessories Kingsley lanyards, umbrellas, music bags and drama bags are all available from school.
- Science White laboratory coat with poppers rather than buttons. These may be bought through the school at the beginning of term, but any suitable laboratory coat is acceptable.
- Art & DT Craft aprons are to be worn and will be available in class during lesson.
- Home Economics Girls are to provide their own apron.